For this first podcast episode I talk with Head of Strength & Conditioning for Orlando Pride, Ivi Casagrande. Ivi was the first guest we reached out to for the podcast and she kindly took a leap of faith to be our first guest!
In this episode with Ivi we’ll discuss
- Ivis Background and journey into the industry
- What a typical week at Orlando Pride looks like
- Her approach to training the players
- Her approach to getting player buy-in
- Data collection, GPS, video analysis of conditioning drills
- Return to play ‘norms’ and acute:chronic workload ratio
- Implementing cognitive challenges within warm-ups
- The benefits of players training barefoot in the gym
- Breathing mechanics to encourage players down-regulate.
It’s an interesting chat with Ivi and I’m grateful to her trust to be our first guest in the podcasts infancy.
Don’t forget – TimTam recovery have partnered with Inform Performance for the launch of the show. We will be giving away a TimTam power-massager to listeners who:
- Subscribe to the show and send a screenshot the InformPerformance instagram page to prove this.
- Like the InformPerformance
- Instagram page.
A few weeks after the episode has been released we will at random select a subscriber who has completed the above steps to win the powermassager!
In the mean time keep upto date with the podcast by following us on:
Our Website: www.informperformance.com