In this Episode I chat to Rachel Balkovec from Driveline Baseball who has worked in pro baseball for 7 years as an S&C coach. Rachel has worked for the Houston Astros, St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Whitesox, LSU, ASU and EXOS! We discuss her research on gaze tracking, lower limb biomechanics, working globally and her plans to become a GM
What we discuss:
- Her background in Strength & Conditioning
- Gaze Tracking
- Biomechanics in baseball
- Leaving the field of Strength & Conditioning
- Her passion for leadership and organisational behaviour
- Her plans to become a GM in Major League Baseball
- Travelling and pursuing roles around the world, changing towns.
- The Virtual Handshake Academy
Don’t forget – TimTam recovery have partnered with Inform Performance for the launch of the show. We will be giving away a TimTam power-massager to listeners who:
- Subscribe to the show and send a screenshot the InformPerformance instagram page to prove this.
- Like the InformPerformance
- Instagram page.
A few weeks after the episode has been released we will at random select a subscriber who has completed the above steps to win the powermassager!
In the mean time keep upto date with the podcast by following us on: