Inform Performance is a performance and sports medicine content platform. We thank you for considering our medium as a platform for your original article or content. We encourage all of our readers, customers, and friends to submit work that is both informative and of practical interest to the visitors of Inform Performance. Before you send us your piece, please review our guidelines that detail the specifications we have set prior to publishing your content.
INFORM PERFORMANCE CONTENT GUIDELINES
- We request that work is submitted in Microsoft Word or Pages format.
- We insist that work is grammatically correct and of sound English quality, we do not have the time nor do wish to invest our time editing work in this way.
- We retain the right to change the title for content and/or for SEO purposes
- Please submit the following personal details so that we can credit you as the author and create a URL to your blog/site/social handles. (First name, surname, job title/profession, URL/Link, 200 character Bio)
- Any appropriate images, photos, or charts should be embedded into the Word document. If you choose to send them as separate attachments, please be sure to designate where in the document they should be placed. You must have the permission or image rights for any photos you provide us with.
- If your article requires videos, they must be at least 720p and shot horizontally. Videos cannot contain promotions or advertisements of any kind. Again, please insert video links in the location within the document that they should appear.
- Inform Performance is not run by full time staff. Please do not follow up with us when you send article submissions to us. We will select work based on the quality of it’s writing, validity and readability for our readers. We may reject your work based on many factors including timing of topic, other content we are strategising, sponsorship agreements amongst others.