Inform Performance is a performance and sports medicine content platform. We thank you for considering our medium as a platform for your original article or content. Before you send us your piece, please review our guidelines that detail the specifications we have set prior to publishing your content.
INFORM PERFORMANCE CONTENT GUIDELINES
- We request that work is submitted in Microsoft Word or Pages format.
- We insist that work is grammatically correct and of sound English quality, we do not have the time nor do wish to invest our time editing work in this way.
- We retain the right to change the title for content and/or for SEO purposes
- Please submit the following personal details so that we can credit you as the author and create a URL to your blog/site/social handles. (First name, surname, job title/profession, URL/Link, 200 character Bio)
- Any appropriate images, photos, or charts should be embedded into the Word document. If you choose to send them as separate attachments, please be sure to designate where in the document they should be placed. You must have the permission or image rights for any photos you provide us with.
- Inform Performance is not run by full time staff. Please do not chase us when you send article submissions to us. We will select work based on the quality of it’s writing, validity and readability for our readers. We may reject your work based on many factors including timing of topic, other content we are strategising, sponsorship agreements amongst others. We aim to reply to all contributors but please be patient with us.
- By submitting work to us you are taking responsibility for ensuring your work is original and not in violation of any copyright, intellectual property or previous publication. All work must be original and you are giving Inform Performance the right to share, distribute and publish your submitted intellectual property.
- Please first make contact with us via email us explaining who you are, what you do and your background. Please outline what you’d like to write about or what type of content you’d like to contribute to the Inform Performance Podcast. We will go from there.