WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Inform Performance presents our simple and easy to use education platform. Our courses and events have been created by world-class practitioners across performance and sports medicine supporting elite athletes and teams. Each course or event features unique insights, information and actionable teachings that can be applied in your professional practise supporting athletes.
- We will be offering both singular and series webinars from world class presenters on specific topics hosted as live events.
- Consume the content at the convenience of your home or hotel room on the road.
- High quality content provided at a simple low cost without annoying membership or subscription commitments. Plug and play!
- Try our courses as deep dives into topics too large to do justice in the live events.
- Courses are broken down into bitesized modules to make the learning experience easy to start and stop as you need.
- Online courses include videos, text, and interactive features to ensure the course content keeps you interested and engaged through the learning process.
MANAGING PATELLOFEMORAL PAIN IN ATHLETES WEBINAR
REGISTER INTEREST FOR UPCOMING WEBINAR
Claire Robertson who recently featured on Inform Performance Ep: 123 will will be presenting a webinar on Managing Patellofemoral Pain for Athletes. Claire is a specialist Physiotherapist who runs a Patellofemoral clinic at Wimbledon Clinics. Claire has lectured internationally on this topic and has many research papers and editorials in peer reviewed journals. Sign-up to receive updates for this upcoming webinar!
OPTIMISING ATHLETE RECOVERY SERIES
SIGN UP IN ADVANCE - FIRST 100 PLACES SAVE 25%
- Are you applying effective recovery strategies – How do you know?
- Are you recovery strategies individualised to your athletes?
- Is your knowledge and understanding up-to-date?
Introducing the Optimising Athlete Recovery Strategies with Dr Jill Alexander. This series includes 3 separate webinars (sold together or separate)
- Cryotherapy & contemporary applications in sport
- The current evidence base for recovery modalities in sport
- Periodising and Individualising recovery – the considerations for practise in high performance settings
SPORTING HAND & WRIST WEBINARS
FINALLY GAIN CONFIDENCE MANAGING HAND & WRIST INJURIES
Did you know The hand & wrist account for up-to 25% of all injuries in sports but 80% of clinicians admitted a lack of confidence treating the hand & wrist when polled!
These webinars will provide you with a practical understanding and application for hand & wrist rehab with athletes – Taught by expert upper limb specialist Ian Gatt