It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
About the AuthorIan Gatt MSc OMT MAACP MCSP BSc (Hons) is the Head of Performance Services & Lead Physiotherapist for GB Boxing. Ian is an Upper Limb Injury Specialist with the prestigious English Institute of Sport (EIS) providing an advisory role to Olympic and Paralympic sports. He provides private specialist consultations on Upper Limb MSK injuries in the UK and Overseas. Further, he is the physiotherapist/cutman with Team Anthony Joshua.
- Research Unpacked: Matthew Buckthorpe PhD – Part 1 – Rate of Force Development
- Ben Ashworth – Shoulder Monitoring & Rehabilitation (High Performance Consultant & Athletic Shoulder Specialist)
- Philipp Jacobsen – Dealing With Backroom Pressure & Taking Care Of Athletes (Physiotherapist & Performance Consultant)
- JB Morin – Sprint Training – Using GPS, Programming Resisted Sprints & Postural Considerations (Professor, Consultant and Running Coach)
- Research Unpacked: Nick Cross – Achilles Tendinopathy